- NEO New Oncology is a Siemens Healthineers company, focusing on the development and commercialization of molecular services for oncology.
- NEO enables customers to perform complex molecular diagnostics based on Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) in their local pathology laboratories.
- NEO supports the interpretation of the resulting NGS sequencing data with bioinformatics tools and consulting services.
To strengthen our team for international expansion we are recruiting a
Market Development Manager Molecular Services (m/f)
- Analysis of target markets in Europe, Asia and Middle East (market potential, reimbursement situation)
- Development and implementation of appropriate go-to-market approaches
- Identification of target customers in collaboration with the local Siemens Healthineers team
- Establishing and qualifying customer contacts
- Presentation of NEO’s solution to potential customers
- Coordination and delivery of customer training supported by headquarter specialists
- Customer relationship management incl. customer care and communication of new product launches
- Coordination of the sales process with headquarter and Siemens country organizations
- Representation of NEO at regional and international scientific meetings and trade shows
- Elicitation of customer requirements for further improvement of our solutions
- Solid understanding of oncology and state-of-the art diagnostic and therapeutic methods (incl. molecular pathology, medical oncology)
- Ability to explain complex technology and its advantages to a wide range of target audiences (scientists, technologists, doctors, administrators, patients)
- Business acumen
- Ability to work across organizational and cultural boundaries
- High degree of self-motivation and self-organization
- Willingness to travel extensively
Education and professional experience
- At least three years experience in sales or business development in MedTech or Pharma
- Degree in molecular biology or a medical education in oncology would be an advantage
Type of Position: Permanent full-time (40 h/week)
Please send your CV and cover letter to Corey Bouwman, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job title in the header of your e-mail.