Looking for a job in a fast-growing, flexible and dynamic company, but without missing out on the advantages of working in a large, global corporation?
NEO New Oncology GmbH – a Siemens Healthineers Company – is a dynamically growing diagnostics company offering products for molecular diagnostics to identify optimal treatment options for cancer patients. Our technology platform “NEO” is based on next generation sequencing and proprietary computer algorithms. NEO reliably identifies therapy-relevant genetic alterations from standard clinical material such as FFPE specimens and liquid biopsies with short turnaround times and highest accuracy.
NEO New Oncology employs specialists in the fields of cancer genomics, translational medicine, bioinformatics and diagnostic quality assurance.
The Computational Biology department is seeking a highly motivated
Software Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f)
with experience in software development within regulated environments (e.g. according to ISO 62304, GAMP5) to support the existing team of computational biologists and software developers throughout the development process of the company software.
Support the Computational Biology and QM teams in:
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining a development process compliant to the ISO 62304 normative,
- Creating/updating QM&RA documentations throughout the development process and release to production for the company software,
- Harmonizing the current QM documentations for the company software,
- Improving the change management system for the company software,
- Ensuring that the products and the processes comply with the relevant requirements,
- Performing root cause analysis and corrective action for process and product related non-conformities.
Your skills and experience
- University degree in computer science or related discipline,
- Working experience in software quality assurance,
- Knowledge of ISO standards for software development,
- Working experience with software development process,
- Good English skills both verbal and written,
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages such as C++ and Python is a plus,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Ability to work as interface between interdisciplinary departments.
What we offer
- Be part of a young, dynamic, fast-growing company,
- Working in a dedicated team of bioinformaticians, IT-scientists and quality managers to support clinical decision making using cutting edge technologies,
- Possibility to develop further.
Type of Position: Permanent full-time (40 h/week)
Location: Cologne, Germany
Please e-mail your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Dr. Johannes Heuckmann. Please indicate the job title in the header of your e-mail.