Molecular cancer diagnostics in your laboratory
NEOonsite is a quality-assured technology platform that allows the customer to perform all molecular genetic tests offered by NEO New Oncology in clinical routine or research laboratories. NEOonsite combines quality-assured reagents for sample analysis with a comprehensive bioinformatic data analysis and a user-friendly software for data interpretation
- Comprehensive support in establishing hybrid capture-based next generation sequencing tumor analysis in the customer's laboratory
- Parallel, sensitive analysis of relevant gene alterations (point mutations, small insertions and deletions, translocations, copy number alterations, microsatellite instability, tumor mutational burden*) in clinical routine samples
- Quality assured bioinformatic data analysis by NEO New Oncology
- Full data control on all raw and analysis files
- User-friendly data evaluation and visualization, as well as rapid data interpretation by the customer using NEOdiagnosis software
For molecular genetic analyses, hybrid capture reagents are available for various questions in routine diagnostics or clinical research.
Download NEOonsite brochure
We would be pleased to provide detailed information on the possibility of establishing NEO New Oncology's hybrid capture NGS-based molecular tumor diagnostics in your lab.
Please contact us for further information at email@example.com
The products/features (here mentioned) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact NEO New Oncology GmbH for further details.
*The product is still under development and not commercially available yet. Its future availability cannot be ensured.