Looking for a job in a young, flexible and dynamic company, but without missing out on the advantages of working in a large, global corporation? We might have the solution for you.
NEO New Oncology GmbH is a dynamically growing diagnostics company offering genetic testing to identify optimal treatment options for cancer patients. Our technology platform “NEO” is based on next generation sequencing and proprietary computer algorithms. NEO reliably identifies therapy-relevant genetic alterations from standard clinical material such as FFPE specimens and liquid biopsies with short turnaround times and highest accuracy. In spring 2016, we were acquired by Siemens Healthineers and are a fully-owned subsidiary now.
We are now seeking a highly motivated
Logistics Coordinator (m/f)
- Responsibility and main point of contact for implementation as well as routine handling of a wide range logistics processes, especially with regards to orders tracking and material planning, including setting up systems for versions, lot, expiry dates and stock levels tracking for all our products,
- Handling of ordering processes (in- and outbound),
- Close collaboration with our logistics service partner (English language),
- Special requests handling, including gathering all information needed, calculations of amounts to be provided, scheduling and organizing the actual shipments,
- Documentation of irregularities in close collaboration with the Quality Management Department,
- Validation of transportation routes,
- Involvement in the set-up of processes to serve international customers.
Your skills and experience
- Trained logistics or wholesale clerk or trader (Logistik-/Großhandelskaufmann/-frau), bachelor in logistics or similar education with strong focus on logistics processes with at least 3 years of professional experience in logistics,
- Experience in handling regulated deep-frozen reagents or drugs,
- Very good command of spoken and written English and German,
- Solid Excel skills,
- Ability to work in teams,
- Reliability and a keen eye for details.
- Working in a young and fast-growing company,
- Being involved in the set-up of logistics processes,
- Working on delivering cutting-edge molecular cancer diagnostics products to the customer,
- Working in an international and highly dynamic work environment,
- Excellent opportunities for future development.
Type of Position: Permanent full-time (40 h/week)
Location: Cologne, Germany
How to apply: Please send your CV, cover letter and your academic transcript to Dr. Annina Hube at email@example.com. Please indicate the job title in the header of your e-mail.