Looking for a job in a young, flexible and dynamic company, but without missing out on the advantages of working in a large, global corporation? We might have the solution for you.
NEO New Oncology GmbH is a dynamically growing diagnostics company offering genetic testing to identify optimal treatment options for cancer patients. Our technology platform “NEO” is based on next generation sequencing and proprietary computer algorithms. NEO reliably identifies therapy-relevant genetic alterations from standard clinical material such as FFPE specimens and liquid biopsies with short turnaround times and highest accuracy. In spring 2016, we were acquired by Siemens Healthineers and are a fully-owned subsidiary now.
We are now seeking a highly motivated and self-driven
Product Manager (m/f)
- Responsibility for the non-scientific part of the development of new laboratory assays across different departments involved, including responsibility for deadlines, plus hands-on participation in supplier handling, setting up of manufacturing processes and writing, updating and tracking of the development documentation for regulatory and quality purposes,
- Participation in the further development of our software solutions, including assessment and prioritizing of customer requests and closely working with the IT Department to implement them,
- Cross-functional life cycle and change management for our existing product portfolio,
- Responsibility for writing and updating laboratory- and IT-related user manuals,
- Setting up processes for market observation and customer feedback collection.
Your skills and experience
- A master’s degree or equivalent in natural sciences or medicine,
- At least 3 years of experience in product management,
- Strong track record in the field of molecular cancer diagnostics and a good understanding of related regulatory requirements,
- IT affinity is a must, experience in management of software products is a plus,
- Very good project management skills along with enthusiasm for independently managing complex subjects with cross-functional project teams,
- Good command of spoken and written English and German,
- Ability to work in teams.
- Working in a young and fast-growing company with a dynamic and international work,environment, cutting-edge molecular diagnostics products and a highly motivated team
- Excellent opportunities for future development.
Type of Position: Permanent full-time (40 h/week)
Location: Cologne, Germany
How to apply: Please send your CV, cover letter and your academic transcript to Dr. Annina Hube at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job title in the header of your e-mail.