Then come and join our global team as Project Manager (m/f/d) for development projects in the field of NGS medical device to plan and coordinate technical projects for the development of NEO (CE-marked) IVD products (Assay and Software) following defined standards and throughout all phase of the development process.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Cross-functional projects for the development of NEO products are actively driven by you to ensure the achievement of the project goals and milestone within the given timelines and budget.
- You are also responsible for achieving project results, for reporting progress and status updates within the project team and other groups and for timely escalating projects’ issues.
- You manage, conjointly plan and monitor the required resources with the respective heads of the involved NEO departments, always considering the multi-project priorities, timelines and deliverables.
- The product management will be supported by you to clarify customer needs and specifications during the initial phase of the project.
- You support the continuous improvement of the NEO product development process.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a master's degree in natural sciences and have at least 5 years of professional experience in the field of diagnostics or medical device development as a project manager.
- Alternatively, you have completed a scientific training with extensive professional experience for at least 7 years in the field of diagnostics or medical device development. and with several years of experience as a project manager or similar function.
- You have a certification in the field of project management and have already successfully managed complex projects.
Your attributes and skills:
- This position may suit you best, if you have excellent communications skills and experience in handling interdisciplinary cooperation and technical project development.
- You are characterized by a structured working method as well as by planning and organizational skills.
- You have experience in timely escalating project related issues and manage intradepartmental communication.
- You are business focused, pragmatic and have a well-structured way of thinking and working.
- You are fluent in English, written and verbal.
- A plus will be a high level of German, written and verbal.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
Position: Project Manager (m/f/d) diagnostics and medical devices
Type of Position: Full-time (40 h/week)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Location: Cologne, Germany
How to apply: Please submit your application via our global Siemens Careers website. Apply here (Job-ID: 206532, Koeln, Germany).
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Petra Lehmann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.