Then come and join our global team as Medical Software V&V Specialist (m/f/diverse) to participate in the entire lifecycle of our NEOonsite software product.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You design, engineer, execute as well as review and approve automated and manual software tests.
- You collaborate with software architects, developers, validation specialists and bioinformaticians as well as with IT infrastructure specialists during the requirements engineering and V&V processes.
- You will ensure a consistent technical documentation, you will work in a regulated environment conforming to mandatory standards like IEC 62304, IEC 62366 and ISO 13485.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have several years of relevant work experience in a medical software environment.
- You have solid experience with defining, executing and documenting test of various kinds, e.g. black-box, white-box, acceptance, etc.
- Your hands-on experience with python and C++ makes you feel comfortable in a Unix environment.
- You are familiar with agile development frameworks and application lifecycle management systems.
- You have experience with the requirement engineering process.
- Solid skills in usability test design is a plus.
Your attributes and skills:
- This position may suit you best, if you have a high affinity with IT and QM related topics, you are used to work cross-functionally, you make things happen with the right sense of urgency and impact.
- You are ambitious and change makes you thrive.
- As a true team player, you have excellent communication skills.
- You are business focused, pragmatic and have a well-structured way of thinking and working.
- You combine a problem-solving ability and attitude with your self-organized and independent working attitude.
- You are fluent in English, written and verbal.
- A plus will be a high level of German, written and verbal.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
Position: Medical Software V&V Specialist (m/f/d)
Type of Position: Full-time (40 h/week)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Location: Cologne, Germany
How to apply: Please submit your application via our global Siemens Careers website. Apply here (Job-ID: 206533, Koeln, Germany).
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Petra Lehmann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.