NEOonsite is a streamlined technology platform that allows you to perform all molecular genetic tests offered by NEO New Oncology in your own lab. NEOonsite is available as a CE-marked product for molecular cancer diagnostics as well as an RUO product for clinical research laboratories. NEOonsite combines reagents for sample analysis with a comprehensive bioinformatic data analysis and a user-friendly software for data evaluation and interpretation.
- Comprehensive support in establishing the NEOonsite workflow for hybrid capture-based next generation sequencing tumor analysis in your laboratory
- Parallel, sensitive analysis of relevant gene alterations (point mutations, small insertions and deletions, copy number alterations1, gene fusions, microsatellite instability2 (MSI), tumor mutational burden2 (TMB) in clinical routine and research settings
- High quality bioinformatic data analysis by NEO New Oncology
- Your full data control on all raw and analysis files
- User-friendly data evaluation including an interface to a visualization software, for your data interpretation using NEOdiagnosis software
1 Not available for NEOmyeloid v1 RUO.
2 Available for NEOplus v2 RUO. For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
For molecular genetic analyses, Hybrid Capture reagents are available for various questions in routine diagnostics or clinical research.