NEOdiagnosis is an intuitive and user-friendly software for comprehensive evaluation and interpretation of sequencing data. Data control on all raw and analysis data remains with you.
- One application for the evaluation of all assays from NEO New Oncology
- Clear listing of all analyses performed
- Overview of QC-relevant parameters for effective verification of data quality
- Detailed analysis of the sequencing depth (coverage) for each individual partition
- Listing of all identified point mutations as well as small insertions and deletions indicating the respective allele frequency
- Interface to a software for visualization of detected point mutations, InDels and gene fusions
- Analysis of copy number alterations including visualization of focality1
- Evaluation of gene fusions with exact breakpoint determination
- Access to information on relevant functional and clinical annotations, publications and clinical trials
- Clear and user-friendly assessment of microsatellite instability (MSI)2
- Transparent determination of tumor mutational burden (TMB)2
- Export of chosen gene alterations including annotations and further information in an editable format for efficient generation of your medical or scientific report
1 Copy number alterations not available for NEOmyeloid v1 RUO. Focality available for selected genes for NEOselect v1, NEOliquid v1.
2 Available for NEOplus v2 RUO. For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.